A summary of the tender, the questionnaire to be completed by bidders, draft of the investment guidelines are listed below:
- General information on external management tender:
· Portfolio benchmark is the S&P Midcap 400 Total Return Index;
· Approximate size of the mandate is 100-150 mln. USD.
- Minimum requirements to potential external managers:
· At least 10 years of investment experience in equities;
· At least 5 years of investment experience within “US Midcap Equity” mandate;
· At least 3bn USD of total client assets under management (AUM);
· At least 150mln USD of client assets under management for the targeted «US Midcap Equity» mandate.
- External managers wishing to take part in the tender and which satisfy the above requirements should submit completed questionnaires to NIC no later than September 23, 2013. Completed questionnaires can be sent via e-mail to NIC’s employees responsible for the tender execution (pls. see below) and/or by post to the following address: 181, Kunayev street, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Details of NIC’s employees responsible for the tender execution:
Dias Ayubayev – Analyst, Analysis, Risks and Strategies Department, tel.: 7 (727) 2449413; email: email@example.com
Aisha Kuneva – Analyst, Analysis, Risks and Strategies Department, tel.: 7 (727) 2449495; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serikzhan Rysbekov – Director of Analysis, Risks and Strategies Department, tel.: 7 (727) 2449412; email: email@example.com
copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org