Summary of the Tender
General information regarding tender is listed below:
1. Brief investment guidelines to potential external managers:
«Fund of Hedge Funds».
- Only Fund of Hedge Funds managers investing in the following strategies are considered: global macro, event driven, credit, long/short equity, multi strategy, fixed income arbitrage and managed futures/CTAs.
- Approximate size of the mandate is 50-150mn USD per manager.
2. Minimum requirements to potential external managers:
- At least 5 years of investing experience as Fund of Hedge Funds in strategies listed above.
- At least 5bn USD of total assets under management (AUM) under Hedge Fund mandate.
Fund of Hedge Funds managers wishing to take part in the tender and which satisfy the above requirements should contact the NIC’s employees responsible for the tender execution (please see below) to request the RFP. The completed questionnaire should be sent no later than London closing time February 28, 2013 by post to the following address: 181, Kunayev street, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan and electronically to the NIC’s employees’ emails:
Dana Pazyldayeva – Alternative Investments Analyst,
tel.: +7 (7272) 449500, internal number 1184, email: email@example.com
Timur Naizabekov – Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investments,
tel.: +7 (7272) 449406, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy to: email@example.com