Summary of the Tender
General information regarding the mandate is listed below:
1. Brief investment guidelines to proposing firms: «Real Estate Fund of Funds».
• Assets can be invested in primary and secondary real estate funds and co-investments across North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (excluding CIS countries). Strategies: core, core plus, value added, opportunistic and debt.
• The fund of funds manager is expected to provide discretionary and non-discretionary services in real estate.
• Approximate size of the mandate is 80-160mn USD.
2. Minimum requirements to proposing firms:
• At least 10 years of experience of fund investments under the considered mandate.
• At least equivalent of 5bn USD of total real estate assets under management (AUM).
Real estate fund of funds managers willing to participate in the tender and which satisfy the above minimum requirements shall contact NIC employees (please see the contact details below) to receive more information on the tender and the RFP questionnaire. The completed questionnaire (proposal) should be sent no later than London closing time 19 August 2016 by post to the following address: 181, Kunayev street, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan and electronically to the NIC employees’ emails.
The contact details of NIC employees responsible for the tender process are as follows:
Nadezhda Tsoy – Deputy Head of Real Estate, tel: +7 (727) 244 9410, email: Tsoy@nicnbk.kz
Timur Tamtiyev – Senior Analyst, tel: +7 (727) 244 9404 ext. 183, email: Tamtiyev@nicnbk.kz